Hello, my friend!
I have noticed some of the guests on this page have questions about the casino. In order to help you and answer the most frequently asked questions, I have created this section.
I hope this FAQ section will help you, but if you can’t find the solution you’re looking for, feel free to contact me at the following address: support @ casinobernie.com
With kind regards,
Common questions about casinos
Don’t forget that CasinoBernie is not an online casino. I’m just Bernie, I love casinos and try to introduce the best deals on my site.
If you’re having trouble logging into a casino website, there may be several reasons for this. You may have forgotten your username or password, but it can also be due to a technical problem or something else. I suggest you to do the following:
- Go to the casino where you are having difficulty logging in.
- Find the help section/customer service.
- Contact the customer service of the casino. Their job is to help players with exactly this type of problem.
- Because CasinoBernie is not a casino, you will not be able to log in to CasinoBernie and I will not be able to help you with any login/password issues on specific casino websites.
Remember, CasinoBernie is not a casino. I’m just Bernie, I adore casinos and I’m trying to introduce you to the best casino offers on my site.
Sometimes online casinos have problems with bonuses due to a variety of reasons. The most common reasons are:
- You have not activated your bonus yet. Go to your account and see if you can activate it there.
- If you have free spins, you may only be able to redeem them for a specific game. Make sure you have chosen the right game, as your free spins may be waiting for you there.
- You have not made a deposit yet. If the bonus is a deposit bonus, you must make the deposit before the bonus can be activated.
Usually it’s just a simple mistake which the casino can solve for you in the blink of an eye once you have reported your problem to it. Here’s what CasinoBernie suggests if you have a bonus problem:
- Visit the casino you are having problems with the bonus at.
- Search for the help area/customer service.
- Contact the casino customer service. The majority of customer supports is trained to help players with exactly this type of problem.
- CasinoBernie is not a casino, so I can’t help you with bonus issues at certain casinos.
Are you having trouble finding the game you are looking for? Here are a few things you can do in order to find it:
- Make sure the casino of your choice offers the game at all – write to the live chat of the customer service to ask for it.
- Visit the games section. Often you will find a search bar where you can search for a specific game.
- If you still cannot find your game in the casino, the casino may not offer the game you are looking for. You may then either be able to play another game or visit another casino.
If you have problems with a casino not working on your mobile phone or tablet, there are a few possible solutions:
- Does the casino provide an app? Visit the App Store/Google Play and enter the name of the casino to see if there is an app available. Typically, online casino apps are for free and you can login to the app using your existing username and password.
- If there is no app, you can go to the browser of your mobile phone/tablet and visit the casino page above. Many casino websites are optimized for mobile devices.
- If there is neither an app nor a site optimized for mobile use, it is best to choose another casino to play on the go.
- Visit CasinoBernie, to find another casino that suits your taste and click on it.
Bonus terms and conditions are mandatory and must be clearly visible on the casino website. However, the terms are often hidden discreetly at the bottom of the bonus page or you have to click a button on your own to find them. But they will always be there.
In CasinoBernie’s opinion, the most important bonus regulations are those:
- The maximum bonus amount: Always be aware of the maximum amount of the bonus.
- The usage requirements: How many times do you have to wager your bonus before you can withdraw it? The requirements can vary from bonus to bonus and can range from zero up to 50x or even more. Usually, the wagering requirements are between 25x and 40x. For you as a player, the lower the requirements, the better it will be for you, because in the long run the house advantage will secure the bonuses. The sooner you can play independently with your money, the better.
- The bonus deadline: Always be aware of how much time you have to use the bonus before it disappears.
- Minimum deposit: If you would like to receive a deposit bonus, you should make sure that your deposit is high enough to qualify for the bonus.
Yes, all casinos at CasinoBernie are licensed and rated as trustworthy. If you want to know more about a particular casino, you can go to the home page and read one of my casino reviews.
Who are we?
CasinoBernie was created to provide casino players a better cost-benefit ratio and to simplify the search for exciting and safe websites. Bernie’s vision now is to become the number one casino guide in the world. The site is already available in more than 7 languages and has attracted thousands of satisfied visitors – he is on his way!
- CasinoBernie itself is not a casino page, but a website which compares different casinos with each other. You can use CasinoBernie to get a quick overview of different bonuses/casinos without much effort.
- CasinoBernie earns its money through affiliation as soon as you use my links and start playing at a casino site. This helps to cover the cost of the running website and ensures the content of the site remains 100% free for users.
- Don’t forget CasinoBernie is an independent casino guide striving for a certain objectivity. That’s why I present a lot of different casinos to help you make your choice based on as much information as possible.
CasinoBernie is a free service available to anyone who wants a quick, easy overview of the best casino offers and bonuses. I founded CasinoBernie to make the casino market more transparent and user-friendly for my friends, the players.
I am working hard to constantly update, renew and expand my site. For this reason, I appreciate you helping me to use my links. It will make no difference whether you use the casinos directly or through my links. For us, however, it means the world and it helps keep Bernie alive.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ section, please contact: support @ casinobernie.com
No, CasinoBernie collects information and reviews online casinos as a guide. The site has been created to allow you a comparison of different casinos to find the one that suits your needs best.
CasinoBernie is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and operates under Danish law.