Every high roller definitely knows his way around a casino and if you are visiting a land based casino they are pretty easy to spot. They are often referred to as players who wager a large amounts of money and utilise the complimentary items offered by the casino, such as high bonuses and free limousine transfers etc.
The precise definition of a high roller differs but a table-game high roller typically bets at least £100 or more per hand, while slot high rollers normally wager £25 or more per spin. This also mean that you need to have a certain bankroll before you are able to play as a high roller.
Highest Casino Bonuses
It has become a matter of course that online casinos offer loyalty/VIP programs to their players but there is a big difference in the value of them. Normally will the casino offer an account manager to help you with the financial stuff and promote exclusive bonuses and VIP events for you. Some of the casinos even offer holiday packages with free flight tickets for you. The high roller list below consists of casinos offering some of the best VIP Programs on the market.
Top 5 VIP Programs
A typical VIP Program could look like this:
But of course they will differ depending on the casino you choose.
There are several things to review before joining any casino, especially the payment option. Most sites have a payment tab you can review before making a decision. However, most online casinos have one or more of the three options below available:
- Credit card: Nowadays is almost every credit card accepted as a payment method at the casinos, but some are more common than others, such as VISA and Mastercard.
- E-Wallet: Another great payment method that is broadly accepted by online casinos. This method is especially known for its payment pace and security. Some of the most common providers is Paypal or Neteller.
- Direct transfer: The last option is a manual payment method where you make the money transfer yourself from your bank to the casino.
These three options are widely used by casinos all around the world and in order to promote a particular method, the payment method bonus was born. It really depends on the individual casino which method they favor but it will likely be the one with the payment bonus. These bonuses are a great way to earn some extra cash, so be aware of how you pay to ensure more wager-free play.
Advantages of not taking a bonus
It really sounds stupid but sometimes it can be beneficial not to accept a bonus. This absurdity relates to the wagering requirements of a given bonus. The wagering requirements have a big impact on your game and that’s why it’s important that you are aware of the conditions of the bonus. Let’s use an example:
Make your first deposit and get a handy 100% bonus up to £300 with a wagering requirement of 35 timers. This means that you have to wager the money 35 times before you can withdraw your money: 35X300= £10.500 is quite a lot to wager and that’s why you have to be careful before accepting a bonus.
Low Wagering Casinos
Profitability of casino games
As a high roller, you want to maximize your profitability as much as possible because of the high stakes at play and that’s exactly why your choice of game is very important. The profitability of table games tends to fall between 95% and 98,9% which is more than acceptable. If you take a closer look at roulette as an example, you’ll discover that the chance of winning is just under 50%.
Online slots have an RTP range of 88%-99%, however, you’re more likely to encounter slot machines with an RTP range of 92,9%-98%, which is a great deal as well.
On average online slot machines have an RTP range between 88%-99%. Since a slot machine is not based on a fixed set of rules, the operator can adjust the RTP of the slot machine. A good RTP For a slot machine is 96% or above.
In standard eight-deck games of baccarat, chances are that your hand will win 44.62% of the time and the banker’s hand will win 45.85% of the time. The chance for a tie is 9.53%. According to these statistics the best bet to place is on the banker’s hand.
The theoretically RTP of Blackjack depends on the type of blackjack you are playing:
- Blackjack (three seats) RTP: 95,38%
- Classic Blackjack RTP: 99,41%
- Premium Blackjack RTP: 99,67%
For games that have no strategy like roulette, the RTP is 94.74%
Avoid taxations of wins
There is a lot of governance when it comes to taxation of your winnings and the tax also depends on your residence. So, it makes sense to search the web for information about your specific country. But here are some bits of advice that you can take into consideration:
- Be sure that you comply with the legislation from your government.
- If stated by the government, always report your gambling.
- It can be a good idea to keep records of your winnings, as they can be used to deduct your losses in the long run.
Being a high roller comes with responsibilities, this is why you should only ever gamble with money you are prepared to lose. Gambling can be addictive so make sure you play responsible and stop when the fun ends. Almost every casino provides a responsible gaming section, where you can find all the information you need about responsible gaming. Furthermore, will the casinos often provide links to official sites where you can do a test that can tell you whether you have a problem or not.